Our Roots Run Deep
Just Like Our Commitment to Customer Service
Our original name, "AAA Appliance Service Center" was founded as a family business in suburban Kansas City in 1950 by brothers Charlie and Dale Dolbeare. Dale was drafted by the Chicago Bears (that should give you a hint as to our favorite team!), and immediately thereafter by Uncle Sam. In 1958, after Charlie passed away and Dale was discharged from the army, Dale opened the first Chicago location of AAA Service Company in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood.
From the very beginning, Dale made it clear that the sharp focus of our company was on customer service. Our technicians strive for excellence in every aspect of that service. They are factory-trained, licensed and bonded. Each technician undergoes drug tests and background checks so you can be comfortable with us as you would a guest in your home or business. We understand the importance of trust.
Each technician receives continuing education and training to provide the highest level of professionalism. Appliance Service Center technicians are certified for the equipment they service by type and manufacturer. For example, refrigeration certification is required for all of our refrigeration technicians. Certification is especially important for the safety and the comprehensive understanding of your appliances.
We use the latest equipment and procedures to safeguard our clients, their property, and their time. We were the first appliance service organization in Chicago to install fleet tracking technology to enhance the speed of response to our clients.
Customer Assistance Center
We pride ourselves on offering customer service unparalleled in the appliance repair industry. This extends to our Customer Assistance Center. Our staff is knowledgeable and helpful and their goal is to schedule prompt and on time scheduling. We created scheduling windows to help better serve our clients' diverse and very busy lives.
Our Code of Conduct
Though it might sound a little old fashioned, everyone at Appliance Service Center follows a strict code of conduct. We thought we'd share it with you. To know "about us,"" is to know how we think of our customers no matter the size of the job.
- We promise to listen
- We will make our best effort to arrive at the promised time to repair your appliance. In the event we are unable to meet the expected time frame we will notify you of the delay
- We adhere to the philosophy of mutual respect and professionalism. We promise to treat all customers and their property with respect and integrity
- We perform our services to meet all federal, state and local regulations, codes, standards and guidelines
- Our technician(s) will never intentionally misdiagnose a problem with your appliance or perform any service that we do not feel is absolutely necessary
- We promise to exhaust all options to repair your appliance. If, based on our technician's expert advice, your appliance is deemed un-repairable or not cost effective to repair, we will assist you with the next best course of action
- We will provide only new (OEM) parts, unless not available or otherwise specified
- We will quote prices based on a National Price Guide, and we promise to provide an itemized quote before beginning the task, no surprises
- We guarantee the quality of our work! 1- Year parts and labor warranty comes standard on all completed repairs
- We will continually search for better ways to improve the service we provide
Appliance Service Center is always pleased to answer your appliance repair questions. Please call us or contact our Customer Care Center online and we will be happy to assist you.